DLC in Tyranny is covered on this page.
The Bastard’s Wound expansion opens up a new area of the Tiers where refugees from the war-torn world have established a haven in secret. New characters and new stories await players in Bastard’s Wound, including a closer look at the world of the Beastmen, the fate of a refugee settlement, and all-new companion quests featuring three of Tyranny’s most memorable party members.
- A Refuge from Kyros: Players will explore an all-new section of the world, centered around an illegal settlement of those who have fled the devastation of the war. What sentence will you mete out to the stragglers?
- Companion Quests: Learn more about the history and personality of Verse, Barik, and Lantry, in new quests and interactions to earn their loyalty or enmity.
- Loyalty and Service: Bastard’s Wound will arrive alongside a free update to Tyranny, including new voice-acting, expanded content in the game’s third act, and an all-new path to an unseen ending. What fate awaits those who remain truly loyal to Kyros?
Bastard's Wound New Locations
Tales from the Tiers
Tales from The Tiers expands the Fatebinder's journey through the war-torn world of Tyranny, with new travel map events, encounters, and side stories. These include hostile ambushes, traveling merchants, and numerous other episodes episodes that offer new insights, new items, and new challenges on the journey.
- New Travel Events: Random encounters while traveling may lead to new quests, or new events focused on companions and new NPCs
- Expanded Story: Learn more about the people and places of the Tiers with more than 40 vignettes to encounter on your journey.
- New items: Including:
- Shields and weapons: Cinder Ward, Silvercore, Rupture, Barbed Pilum, Entropy's Rend, Exploit
- Armor: Feather-lined Boots, Submission Gloves, Gore-Claw's Tanned Hide, Dense Iron Cuirass, Nightfall Casque, Kaidi's Spikes, Greaves of the Endless March, Dense Iron Cuirass, Nightfall Casque, Kailor's Cap
- Accessories: Sunder's Seal , Frozen Sentinel, Davidian's Monocle, Chrysalis Amber Brooch
- Consumables: Salted rations
- New interactions: Countless new ways to gain loyalty and fear with companions and the factions.