Age & Gender
Kills-in-Shadows is a Companion in Tyranny. Kills-in-Shadow is a monster. She’s frightening and hairy. She stinks of wet animal and has an insatiable bloodlust for violence and slaughter. She’s also a clever hunter, a brutish, skilled fighter, and is tenaciously loyal (unless, of course, she has sensed a weakness) to whomever she chooses to follow, whether that be her ruthless sister, Creeping-Death, who was the last leader of their savage tribe, or a human Fatebinder stronger than even the toughest of Beastwomen.
Kills-in-Shadows Combat Role
Kills-in-Shadow's combat role is focused on using stealth to gain an initiative advantage over enemies, and then using her enormous hit pool to withstand everything thrown at her. Her talent trees compliment this, allowing her to expand her stalking prowess through Ravager or her brute strength through Titan, all taking advantage of her natural racial features. She can be moved around the battlefield, gaining advantages with her stealth, or tanking stronger enemies. Lacking armor, she can escape hairy situations by trampling her way through foes.
- Beastmen Race: Kills-in-Shadow cannot wear armor, dual wield, or use ranged weapons that require both hands, but she possesses natural hide armor and is capable of wielding two handed weapons in a single hand.
- Leaping Death: Leap onto a nearby enemy from stealth, heavily damaging all foes in the area and knocking them Prone.
- Primal Scream: Roar at nearby enemies, Frightening them. If this ability is used while stealthed enemies become Terrified instead.
- Disembowel: Use both claws to rip the target’s stomach open, dealing a large amount of Slash / Pierce (best of) damage and leaving them Bleeding for an extended duration.
- Trample: KIS moves rapidly towards her enemy, trampling foes in her path. Enemies caught in her path take Crush damage and are knocked Prone.
- Taste of Blood: Causes all attacks from stealth to inflict a lasting bleed affliction. When Taste of Blood triggers, KIS receives a regeneration effect until combat ends.
- Stance Berserker Rage: KIS enters a primal frenzy. While in this stance, damage taken is increased, but KIS receives a large bonus to Endurance and Melee Damage.
Kills-in-Shadows Talent Trees
- Ravager: focused on her stealth and stalking abilities
- Titan: focused on improving her raw strength and hit pool
|Reputation||Actions That Increase||Reputation Unlocks|