Age & Gender
Sirin is a Companion in Tyranny. This page will be updated when more is known.
Sirin Combat Role
In Combat Sirin is designed to control and manipulate battles by afflicting her foes with sicknesses of the mind and body. As an Archon she can influence others through her songs. She will passively sing, causing various debuffs on Enemies and buffs on Companions. As she sings, she builds up something called Breath that she later uses to unleash an Aria. Arias are powerful magical effects from Sirin's voice on targets which can be very deadly or beneficial depending on if the target is friend or foe.
- Sirin can be recruited after taking the first Spire, she is found in a small tavern in Lethian's Crossing
- Sword of Strength, Sword of Justice: A song of valor and defiance. Adopted by the Vendrien Guard to boost morale in their rebellion. Raises the Might, Wits, and Vitality of nearby allies with the sound of Sirin's voice.
- Bringer of Death: A song ominously describing the power of Kyros' will as it washes over life and land, reaping those that stand against it. Lowers the Resolve, Parry, and Dodge of nearby enemies, as well applying the Weakened affliction to them.
- Blood Brings the Dawn: A powerful battle chant Sirin was forced to sings for the Scarlet Chorus to inspire their victory. Raises ally movement speed and causes enemies to take Fire damage and Bleed effects.
- Aria of Respite: Sirin's notes seep into the minds of her allies and draw them to lucidity. Removes a hostile effect from each ally affected.
- Aria of Confusion: Sirin bombards her enemies with a cacophony of tormenting sounds. Those that fail to resist her power are Confused.
- Sustained Breath: At the end of combat, Sirin can retain Breath for several minutes.
- Rapid Tempo: Sirin accelerates her vocal progressions, increasing the speed of her songs and causing her to move through each stanza more quickly, but shortening the duration of their effects.
- Guise of Innocence: While not wearing Heavy Armor, Siring becomes immune to engagement.
- Aria of Nightmares: Sirin recalls a nightmare and begins to sing. The power in her voice creates an physical embodiment of her memory that will terrify and torment her foes.
Sirin Talent Trees
|Reputation||Actions That Increase||Reputation Unlocks|
|Fear||Blight the stone sea when you end the edict of stone.||(3) Song of Paralysis|
|Loyalty||Solve matters in kind and trustworthy ways.||(3) Song of Benediction|