Age & Gender
?? - Female
Eb is a Party Member in Tyranny. Eb is a member of an order of mages that study manipulation of water in all its forms, as well as spells that harness the pull of the moons, or that focus the light of the moon Terratus Grave into searing rays. Though their magic makes them formidable in battle, the School of Tides devoted their efforts to the study of the arts and cornering trade along the coasts. While these efforts gave the school prestige and acceptance, they've also turned the school into a peaceful order, one unready for war.
Eb Combat Role
Eb's combat role is focused on control and devastating enemies in numbers. She possesses Gravelight and Tidecasting magic which are defined in her game talents. She can alternate between offense, crowd control or even front line combat by mixing and matching her capabilities.
- Eb can be recruited by sparing her after the battle in Ascension Hall.
- Repelling Blast: Eb raises her hand and a powerful blast of water erupts forth, pushing foes back violently and damaging them.
- Mother's Embrace: Eb summons a globe of water around the target's head, causing them to slowly drown, dealing damage over time and silencing spellcasting.
- Clear Mind: As long as Eb is not taking damage her mind calms, reducing her Recovery and allowing her to attack twice with each basic attack. (Taking damage suppresses this effect for several seconds.)
- Return to the Source: Channeling her tidecasting magic, Eb summons the water from the target's blood and tissue, erupting it out of them in a violent surge and dealing extreme damage.
- Terratus' Call: Eb raises her arms and summons a beam of moonlight to surround her target. Terratus' magic lifts the enemy into the air and then brings them violently back to the ground, dealing Crush damage and leaving the target Prone.
- Runic Barrier: While in combat, Eb begins channeling magical energy through the runes tattooed on her skin, generating a field that protects her as if she were wearing armor. (Only activates while Eb is not wearing Heavy Armor).
Eb Talent Trees
|Reputation||Actions That Increase||Reputation Unlocks|
|Fear||Deliver the elders of School of Tides to Voices of Nerat during the Conquest.||(3): Heart of the Storm|
|Loyalty||Took Eb into service without hesitation.
Negotiated peace during Conquest.
Handle things in capable ways.
Give permission to study the Spires.
|(3): Terratus' Embrace|